Followers

Friday, May 27, 2011

My Living Quarters




The apartment across from mine...don't worry, it looks exactly the same as mine. In fact, there are 16 blocks of these apartments. My school, which is about a 30-minute walk away, is near apartment block number 2. Each block has 5-6 apartment complexes. Are you getting the idea?



My kitchen. Please notice the lack of counter space and a stove. My apartment is rather spacious for one person, so I like that.


My bedroom. Ahhh, I remember the days when my radio worked and I would wake up every morning to English lessons in Korean. I lived for 1 month without internet or a phone. Although it sounds strange, I miss those days already. I was a little bit lonely when I came home, but there was a simpleness to my life that I now miss. Hey, without internet at my home, I wouldn't be writing this, would I?

No comments:

Post a Comment