Followers

Monday, September 26, 2011

Baseball Game+Teacher Training


Jamsil Baseball Park, home of the Doosan Bears and the LG Twins.



Me and my friends



This stadium has a great feel because it is not huge. I do miss the roar of a 45,000+ crowd, but it is really an intimate experience when you see a game at Jamsil.

Me and Mr. Kang, the social studies teacher at my school. He has season tickets, so he brought me to one game. Every time I've gone separately since, he has also been there. Unfortunately, the LG Twins will get 5th or 6th this season. You need to get 4th to make the playoffs. Mr. Kang said he was interviewed by a Korean Baseball Association reporter and in that interview he mentioned me. He said it was due to our discussion about the long-term struggles of the LG Twins and Seattle Mariners. When it comes down to it, you can not leave your team in spite of inability to win consistently. "Once a fan, always a fan," we agreed.




Teacher Training


Pork Ribs 돼지갈비. Mr. Kang and I ate to our hearts' (or stomachs') content. This was the second-highest grade of pork ribs, I believe, so we had a good time.



Our School's teachers. We went on a trip together to a lake close to the border with North Korea.

Here we are having lunch, everyone's favorite part of the trip.


Notice the side dishes (반찬). They are very fundamental in Korean cuisine.


Ms. Oh Hi Gyun



Me and Mr. Kang Seong woo

No comments:

Post a Comment